Buy Car Insurance- is indeed a big decision; it’s a moment to cherish and celebrate. Thanks to the extensive research and test drives, which helped you achieve this milestone. However, mere buying a car and ensuring timely maintenance won’t suffice, it’s essential to opt for car insurance policy. While driving on road there are high probabilities of accidents. It exposes your vehicle to many external threats that might create a fuss while driving and hamper your vehicle. an instance, any damage caused to your vehicle due to natural earthquake, landslides or floods may damage your car entirely or breakdown the car engine. Buy Car Insurance
motor insurance policy for all round protection and security against all the possible damages against both external and internal factors. Additionally, Car insurance policy covers third party damage liabilities and personal accident too.
car is what it takes to ensure smooth driving and complete protection against unforeseen incidents. Buy Car Insurance policy is not only essential for staying safe against lawsuits but also for ensuring safety every time you hit the road.
Buying Car Insurance Online: What to Look For
Buy Car Insurance the modern day, tech-savvy internet users prefer hassle-free, quick and instant car insurance purchase online. It is convenient, fast and easy to buy. Following are important factors that need to be considered when shopping for vehicle insurance online.
- Understand the valuation factor first – Valuation of different vehicles would be different. The sum assured amount allotted to your insured car may also vary from case to case. While buying a car insurance online, look for a provider that offers higher valuation for your vehicle. The more the amount allotted, the better the benefits would be in the event of a claim.
- Making the correct disclosure – Your car insurance premium may get reduced by 10-30 percent, if you can provide correct and adequate information to the insurance provider, according to an article published by Profit.
- Checking policy offer document in Details – Read the insurance policy offer document carefully before investing. This is necessary to understand the terms and conditions of the car insurance policy to look for requisite as well as irrelevant features. There may be some features, which are not required.
- Installing safety features – You can get a discount of 2-5 percent on premium by installing safety features in your car. Installing anti-theft or other safety features from reputed makers would make your car less prone to burglary and thefts. When you provide details of such safety installation in your car, the insurer takes those into considerations while calculating premiums for the car insurance.
- Pay early, save more – There is a smart way to save on your premium payments online. It is by paying car insurance premiums online in advance. Although this method will require saving extra to pay early, you must see the silver linings on the other side of the cloud.
How to Buy a Four-wheeler Insurance Policy from Acko General Insurance?
- Step 1:
Get your car’s details—manufacturing date, engine and model specifications, the registration number of your car, and market value.
- Step 2:
Next, you can check the IDV of the model of your car online. Your aim is to select a policy with minimum premium yet maximum coverage. Choosing the correct IDV will help you achieve this goal.
- Step 3:
Login to your account on acko.com and select a policy which best suits your requirements. You also have the option of choosing multiple Add-ons, to enhance the scope of your policy.
- Step 4:
Fill out the application form and pay the premium. Go through the inclusions and exclusions of the policy for a smooth claim process in the future.